CPR Training And Certification Royse City
If you represent a CPR Training And Certification business which serves residents or businesses in Royse City, Rockwall, Heath, Fate, Quinlan, Caddo Mills, Greenville or any of the nearby Rockwall County and Hunt County communities then you are welcome to contact us.
The Royse City Griffins believe that we can help your business gain new exposure in the region in several ways, including:
- How we appear in the various search engines when people look up phrases pertaining to your CPR Training And Certification business
- Our social media followers
- Our e-mail list subscribers
- Fans who will attend upcoming Griffins games and other events at the stadium
- Several additional ways to help you reach new prospective customers, clients or patients
Since we control this page we have several options to help your budget and business model.
We want you and your colleagues to become longtime fans of the Royse City Griffins and other SWL teams. We, therefore, want to help your business grow with a wide variety of options in order to have a high likelihood that you know that we are helping you.
Thank you for your interest in what we can do for your CPR Training And Certification business, and we look forward to talking soon even before the team throws its first pitch!
Here Is More Information About The Topic Of CPR Training And Certification
According to CPR.heart.org, (American Heart Association’s CPR section of the website), there are several aspects to CPR training and certification. There also is a wide range of courses available including:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and AED CPR training for healthcare professionals
- Pediatric CPR training
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Additional healthcare professionals training such as: Airway Management, Acute Stroke, and many more
- General public courses: Heartsaver® CPR AED, Heartsaver® First Aid, Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED,Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED, Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens, Heartsaver® CPR AED Online, Heartsaver® First Aid Online,
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Online, Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Online, Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens Online
According to the AHA 2015 Guidelines Course Matrix, people who complete the Heartsaver CPR AED course will:
After successfully completing the Heartsaver CPR AED Course, students should be able to:
· Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival and explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
· Recognize when someone needs CPR
· Perform high-quality CPR for an adult, child, and infant*
· Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
· Give effective breaths by using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
· Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult and a child*
· Describe when and how to help a choking adult, child, or infant*
*Child and infant modules are optional
Heartsaver courses are intended for anyone with little or no medical training who need a course completion card for their job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Thanks to Jennie at Texas CPR for her recommending the CPR.heart.org reference.